sewn cloth, wood, casted trolls, thread, wire, poly-fill stuffing, sketchbook
a group project thing we did for space class where we had to make a sculpture out of wood sticks that contorted the body
ours turns me into an old woman h e h
ear fungus jewelry carved out of beeswax soap
i’ll probably make one for my other ear? with little mushrooms and baby fungi coming out of it yay
The completed cocoon!
You can sit/stand/sleep in the structure and it’s made entirely of tape and basket-woven cardboard.
The cardboard object assignment! The prompt was make a same-scale model of an object using only masking tape and cardboard, and then make a large-scale version of the object. The big purse on the bottom is large enough for me to curl up in.
the structure inside collapsed before i could document it well so the only photos that exist of the completed cocoon are the ones that other people took;;; i’ll be fixing it tomorrow hopefully!! i’ll post better photos of it then. (thank you friends who took pictures ahh)
you can sit/stand/sleep in the structure and it’s made entirely of tape and basket-woven cardboard.
20 minute skeleton studies and 2-12 minute figure studies from the past two weeks
this thing is due on monday and i’m away until sunday afternoon whythis
it’s gonna be going all the way to the ceiling with various densities of basket woven cardboard and you can sit/stand/sleep inside it! c:
sorry i haven’t been posting anything!! i haven’t been able to do any personal art really (oof art school why). once i have nice photos of my work i’ll post some!
here’s an unfinished class exercise we did yesterday. :>
1. When did you get into art?
my mom got me into art-ing when I was around 3 with watercolor painting and all that
I didn’t actually start getting serious about art stuff until the end of 7th grade-ish when I started doing studies and made my first portfolio.
10. What do you like most about your art?
I like my bright colors!! I used to be really bad with contrast and colors because I didn’t know color theory at all heh;;;;; (i’m still pretty bad with color theory oop)
11. What do you like least about your art?
I wish I was good at putting figures in a context/ scene- I’m studying how to do that now, so hopefully I’ll be able to do so in the future!! right now it’s all bland and plain backgrounds mostly oof
18. What is your purpose for drawing?
I draw to improve! I kind of want a job after art school heh;;;
plus it’s fun
drawing is fun
14. What do you like drawing the most?
CURVALICIOUS WOMEN WITH BIG THIGHS AND MUSCLY LEGS
omg legS legs are my favorite things i love exaggerating legs
17. What would you absolutely refuse to draw?
really kinky porn probably?? idk man im just not into drawing raunchy things
22. List at least one of your “artspirations.”
ahhhhhh i have a lo t oof
my current 2 favorite online peeps:
So, it’s the weekend and maybe I’m a little bored so I’m doing this artist ask meme thing I saw floating around awhile ago. So ask away if you’ve ever wanted to know any of these things! :D
Put a number in my ask box!:
- When did you get into art?
- What art-related sites have you ever signed up for?
- Show us your oldest piece of art you have on hand.
- What defines your artistic style?
- Do you practice other styles/have you tried other styles in the past?
- What levels of artistic education have you had?
- Show us at least one picture you drew or sketched recently that you did not put on a public site.
- What is your favourite piece that you have done?
- What is your least favourite piece that you have done?
- What do you like most about your art?
- What do you like least about your art?
- Have you ever considered taking commissions?
- Are you looking to pursue a career in art?
- What do you like drawing the most?
- What do you like drawing the least?
- Do you draw more fanart or original art? If fanart, what fandom do you draw the most of?
- What would you absolutely refuse to draw?
- What is your purpose for drawing?
- What medium/program do you use the most in your art?
- How would you rank your art? (poor, mediocre, good, etc.)
- Do you believe there is such thing as “bad art?”
- List at least one of your “artspirations.”
- What do you think you could stand to improve on?
- Do you have a shameful art past? (recolour sprite comics, tracing art, etc.?
This is neato. I’ll tag as “ask meme” if you don’t want to see answers.
casually does this instead of Actually Drawing